Your privacy is very important to us. Here at Five Peso Labs, we respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including via our mobile application - Manalotto App, our website - manalotto.com, and its associated services.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information We Collect
We may collect information from you through our website, mobile application, or via third party providers. These data may be collected either manually or automatically (in case of usage and device data). All requested data are required to make our services work properly, unless stated otherwise.
Our website may collect information from you when reaching out to us via our contact form. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help us address your messages or inquiries. You may always refuse to provide personal information except that it may prevent us from responding back to you.
Usage and Device Information
Our mobile application may collect your IP address, usage data, unique device identifiers (Firebase Installation ID, Advertising ID) to make certain core functionalities of the app to work properly. Complete details about the usage of these data are provided in the section below.
Third Party Services
Our website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. It may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Collected data: Cookies, usage data
For more details about Google Analytics, please refer to these links: https://policies.google.com/privacy, http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our mobile application uses Google AdMob service to serve advertisements in the form of banners. It uses a unique identifier on your device and may show you relevant ads based on your interests.
Collected data: IP address, usage data, unique device identifiers for advertising (Advertising ID)
For more details about Google AdMob, please refer to these links: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy, https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads, https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
Use of Information
We may use the information we collected from you, via our website and mobile application, for the following purposes:
- Name, email address - used to follow up or give correspondence to your messages or inquiries when you reach out to us via our contact form. The personal information we collected via our contact form are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
- IP address, usage data, unique device identifiers for advertising (Advertising ID) - used for analytics, advertisements, and marketing.
- Firebase Installation ID - used to send real-time push notifications to you via the mobile application. You may choose to opt-out from receiving notifications by turning them off in the settings of your device.
Protection of Information
We regularly do maintenance on our site to make sure there are no security holes and vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We also follow the best practices and standards for data collection, storage and processing, and security measures to protect your personal information and data stored on our site.
Links to Other Sites
This policy is effective as of 29 August 2022.
Last updated: 29 August 2022