PCSO Lotto Draw Results Today
October 4, 2023 · Wednesday — The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is announcing today the draw results for the 2D EZ2 Lotto, 3D Swertres Lotto, 4D Lotto, 6/45 Mega Lotto, and 6/55 Grand Lotto games.
The 2D EZ2 and 3D Swertres lotto is drawn at 2pm, 5pm, & 9pm, and the other games at 9pm.
|Lotto Game||Winning Combination||Winners in total||Jackpot Prize in PHP (₱)|
|2D Oct 4 (2pm)||22-24||247||4,000.00|
|2D Oct 4 (5pm)||02-30||103||4,000.00|
|2D Oct 4 (9pm)||07-03||486||4,000.00|
|2D Oct 3 (2pm)||12-03||500||4,000.00|
|2D Oct 3 (5pm)||09-23||201||4,000.00|
|2D Oct 3 (9pm)||25-10||481||4,000.00|
|3D Oct 4 (2pm)||01-00-01||592||4,500.00|
|3D Oct 4 (5pm)||01-06-00||320||4,500.00|
|3D Oct 4 (9pm)||08-05-07||592||4,500.00|
|3D Oct 3 (2pm)||00-01-02||434||4,500.00|
|3D Oct 3 (5pm)||07-08-06||201||4,500.00|
|3D Oct 3 (9pm)||03-05-04||439||4,500.00|
|4D Oct 4||03-05-03-04||31||30,163.00|
|4D Oct 2||02-02-07-00||15||55,899.00|
|6D Oct 3||01-05-03-08-06-02||0||381,414.48|
|6D Sep 30||00-07-02-06-01-00||4||361,087.00|
|6/42 Oct 3||05-10-42-08-13-20||0||17,407,569.20|
|6/42 Sep 30||38-10-29-32-39-42||0||14,014,890.40|
|6/45 Oct 4||25-02-43-30-32-42||0||67,396,202.60|
|6/45 Oct 2||08-05-38-25-13-29||0||61,119,311.20|
|6/49 Oct 3||47-42-29-28-09-32||0||100,976,080.80|
|6/49 Oct 1||06-02-46-38-45-39||0||93,985,505.20|
|6/55 Oct 4||50-39-30-40-33-18||0||29,700,000.00|
|6/55 Oct 2||47-02-04-44-54-25||0||29,700,000.00|
|6/58 Oct 3||45-32-11-19-35-34||0||49,500,000.00|
|6/58 Oct 1||55-34-30-25-43-08||0||49,500,000.00|
Lotto Games Draw Schedule
Both 2D and 3D lotto games are drawn every day at 2pm, 5pm, and 9pm time slots. While all the other games are drawn three (3) times a week during the 9pm evening draw.
- 2D EZ2 Lotto is drawn every day, at 2pm & 5pm in the afternoon, and 9pm in the evening
- 3D Swertres Lotto is drawn every day, at 2pm & 5pm in the afternoon, and 9pm in the evening
- 4D Lotto is drawn every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at 9pm in the evening
- 6D Lotto is drawn every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, at 9pm in the evening
- 6/42 Lotto is drawn every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, at 9pm in the evening
- 6/45 Mega Lotto is drawn every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at 9pm in the evening
- 6/49 Super Lotto is drawn every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, at 9pm in the evening
- 6/55 Grand Lotto is drawn every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, at 9pm in the evening
- 6/58 Ultra Lotto is drawn every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday, at 9pm in the evening
Where to claim the Lotto prizes?
The place where you may claim your winnings depends on how big is the prize amount that you won. Please note that prizes above > ₱10,000.00 are subjected to the TRAIN law.
- For small prizes amounting up to ≤ ₱10,000.00, you may claim it at any of the PCSO authorized lotto outlets.
- For prizes amounting from ≥ ₱10,001.00 up to ≤ ₱300,000.00, you may claim it at the PCSO Branches in your area.
- For prizes bigger than ≥ ₱300,001.00 up to the jackpot prize, you may only claim it at the PCSO Head Office in Mandaluyong City.
General Reminders from PCSO
Ticket selling and prize claiming will not be allowed on areas under Alert Level 5 as categorized by the IATF. For alert levels 1 to 4 - Lotto, Keno, STL, and Scratch-It games are allowed.
Always practice social distancing and properly wear facemask at the lotto outlets. Remember: No Facemask, No Ticket. It is also advisable to bring your own ballpen for marking your lotto tickets.