6/45 Mega Lotto Results Today · August 30, 2023, Wednesday
August 30, 2023 · Wednesday — The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is announcing the official draw results for the 6/45 Mega Lotto during the 9pm evening draw.
Also being drawn on this day are the 2D EZ2 Lotto, 3D Swertres Lotto, 4D Lotto, and 6/55 Grand Lotto games. The latest aggregated results of all games are available here.
|Winning Combination in any order||Winners in total||Jackpot Prize in PHP (₱)|
The previous winning combination is 09-30-28-45-31-05 which was drawn last Monday (August 28, 2023). See also the complete list of previous draw results for the year 2023.
Draw Results for Other Lotto Games
- 2D EZ2 Lotto Results - August 30, 2023 (2pm, 5pm, 9pm)
- 3D Swertres Lotto Results - August 30, 2023 (2pm, 5pm, 9pm)
- 4D Lotto Results - August 30, 2023 (9pm)
- 6/55 Grand Lotto Results - August 30, 2023 (9pm)
How to play the 6/45 Mega Lotto?
Select six (6) numbers from one (1) to fourty-five (45) on your ticket. Wait for the next official draw. If it matches the winning combination, in any order, then you win the jackpot prize!
You may also play the Lucky Pick (LP) and the system will randomly choose the numbers for your 6/45 Mega Lotto ticket.
How much is the 6/45 Mega Lotto ticket?
The 6/45 Mega Lotto ticket costs twenty pesos (₱20.00) per play. And you can play the same numbers for up to six (6) consecutive draws. So the total amount is computed as — cost per play × number of draws.
What is the 6/45 Mega Lotto draw schedule?
The 6/45 Mega Lotto is drawn three (3) times a week, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at 9pm in the evening.
During national holidays, emergencies, and other special events, the PCSO will announce if there will be no draws and when it will resume.
Where to claim the 6/45 Lotto prizes?
The place where you may claim your winnings depends on how big is the prize amount that you won. Please note that prizes above > ₱10,000.00 are subjected to the TRAIN law.
- For small prizes amounting up to ≤ ₱10,000.00, you may claim it at any of the PCSO authorized lotto outlets.
- For prizes amounting from ≥ ₱10,001.00 up to ≤ ₱300,000.00, you may claim it at the PCSO Branches in your area.
- For prizes bigger than ≥ ₱300,001.00 up to the jackpot prize, you may only claim it at the PCSO Head Office in Mandaluyong City.
General Reminders from PCSO
Ticket selling and prize claiming will not be allowed on areas under Alert Level 5 as categorized by the IATF. For alert levels 1 to 4 - Lotto, Keno, STL, and Scratch-It games are allowed.
Always practice social distancing and properly wear facemask at the lotto outlets. Remember: No Facemask, No Ticket. It is also advisable to bring your own ballpen for marking your lotto tickets.